All Discussions Tagged 'tech' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teacher Takeaways from Caine’s Arcade

With the recent online buzz about 9-year-old Caine’s arcade in Los Angeles, here’s an insightful article with great takeaways for teachers…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Apr 25, 2012

Just-in-time support using free online tools

Your Name and Title:  Nicole Naditz, French Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name:  Bella Vista High School Co-Presenter Name(s):  …

Started by Nicole Naditz

0 Mar 22, 2012

iPad for the right age?

The iPad and tablets allow for incredible new forms of learning. They can help us increase engagement and creativity and comprehension. The…

Started by Mr Stu

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jayne Bowen

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

Assistive Tech tools to help with orginization??

In my assisted technology class I am involved in completeing a case study of a young boy who has issues with orginization and task manageme…

Started by Katie Bocek

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Lauren Hickey

Giving Away 3 Licenses for Camtasia Studio

Free to Enter -     Hosted by: my Blog, Kleinspiration and TechSmith

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Technology resources/book suggestions

I am looking for some resources on integrating technology into the classroom curriculum.  I am using technology in my 5th grade room, but I…

Started by Janine

0 Apr 7, 2011

21st Century School at a 19th Century Price

With budget slashing across the country, a lot of schools are struggling to find the tools they need to create a 21st century school.   But…

Started by Katy Scott

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

NING as a Teaching Platform?

I have really enjoyed my experience with all of you on Classroom 2.0, and I thought I would push myself further in my thinking by using the…

Started by Meg Ormiston

50 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

Help with Ed Tech course

I am co-teaching a course in educational technology this spring and would love some suggestions. The context: 35 students. About two thirds…

Started by Ben Daley

0 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service