All Discussions Tagged 'teachers' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MultiUrl : combine multiple urls into one short link

Multiurl is a very important web2.0 tool in education.It allows to” combine multiple links into one short link that you can quickly and eas…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

DisposableWebPage : a great web2.0 tool in education

DisposableWebPage is a site where you can create a page with your own content and share it with others. Each page has a countdown clock. Yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 26, 2011

Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work in groups

Wiggio is one of the best social media application to try into the education field. It is a new aggregator and collaborator tool for both t…

Started by Med Kharbach

6 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

2 Survey Requests

Hi Everyone -   I'm prepping for a couple of articles and presenations, and am hoping to receive some input from my PLN on two topics: glob…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 17, 2011

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google bookmarks in Education

This is another free service from google . I havebeen exploring the educative importance of google bookmarks and came up with adetailed po…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

Science Teachers: Looking for online resources?

Here is a list of 10 free online resources specifically for those who teach science courses. Please let me know if you find this list helpf…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

Hi everyone,   I'm currently writing a paper on web 2.0 in classrooms.    May i ask your opinions, what are the challenges that teachers/st…

Started by Arif Adnan

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service