All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assistance Request

Hello Folks, Please assist me and complete this quick survey. It is in preparation for a workshop I am running with over 80 local administr…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Nov 17, 2009

What do you think about science instruction in the 21st century?

Dear teachers, Hi, I prepared a short survey about how teachers perceive science education in the 21st century. I am interested in the oppo…

Started by Tzur Karelitz

0 Oct 26, 2009

How do you use the internet to prepare and teach?

A University of Arizona project is seeking teachers to participate in a survey to aid in the design of an International Internet Classroom.…

Started by Jane Strohm

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jane Strohm

Virtual world platforms besides Second Life

Do you use any virtual worlds platforms with your students outside of Second Life? I'm researching the following platforms: Open Cobalt Op…

Started by KerryJ

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Ruth McDonald

Global survey for students

Maine has a student technology conference each spring; this year it's taking place on May 29th. The final session is something I'm involved…

Started by Sarah Sutter

0 May 17, 2009

Looking for research assistance: articles on using NING in education

Hi everyone, I am in the progress to write a lit review on web 2.0 tools in physical education. I have designed a practicum course using NI…

Started by Helena Baert

0 Mar 18, 2009

What was significant with Lively. Please participate an academic survey.

Dear all, (I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this invitation, please ignore this message if you are not interested in participat…

Started by Isto Huvila

0 Jan 26, 2009

Survey of Teaching Strategies "Repetition in the Classroom"

Hello, I am a doctoral student in educational psychology at a university in Philadelphia, PA. I’m currently conducting research on how tea…

Started by Marissa Truong

0 Jan 21, 2009

Digital Cameras - revised

Thanks to those who helped by completing my short digital camera survey! The article I am writing for Technlogy & Learning Magazine is…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

0 Jun 23, 2008

Please Help With A Survey On Administrative Software

Take an opportunity to sound off on your District’s SIS and/or Data Warehouse. Solid feedback on what you would like to see improved or cha…

Started by Lee Wilson

3 May 9, 2008
Reply by Andrew Pass

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service