All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey for preservice teachers

I am looking for a survey/pre-assessment to give to a group of preservice teachers who are taking an introductory course in instructional t…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Enas said

Survey for an Evaluations class to Help a Teacher in Training

Hi Everyone! My name is Paul.  I am a Secondary Science teacher in training in my Senior year.  I will be student teacher this coming Janua…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

0 Nov 17, 2010

Survey: Projector Freeze

Recently in a thread on the AV-1 forum, many members indicated that they had encountered difficulties with projectors locking up. This week…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Nov 14, 2010

Survey: Assignment: The World Public TV Online Program Review

Assignment: The World Program Review Survey: Deadline June 30, 2010 Survey Description: WXXI Public Broadcasting is conducting a national…

Started by Marion French

0 Apr 23, 2010

AV-1 April Fools Survey

Come April, we like to pause a moment to reflect merrily upon all the hi-jinx and lallygagging that carried us through the long, cold winte…

Started by Joe Schuch

1 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Brad Stageberg

Need help!!!!

I'm trying to finish up my action research project.  In order for me to complete the ARP I need participants to take a quick 10 question su…

Started by Don Robinson

0 Mar 3, 2010

AV-1 Salary & Education Survey Results

Nicely Done! Over 200 people -- better than 1/3 of all AV-1 members -- responded to the second AV-1 survey (Salary and Education). Signific…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Feb 15, 2010

AV-1 Survey: Salary, Education and Learning Space Stewardship

The AV-1 community is based upon the belief that successful stewardship of learning ecosystems includes those engaged in every facet from…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Feb 8, 2010

need the RIGHT survey tool

My students have been reading Island of the Blue Dolphins.  In the course of reading we brainstormed a list of items that we would take wit…

Started by Peter Lane

4 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alok Jain

AV-1 Survey: VHS End-of-Life

This week, Scott Tiner, Classroom Technologist from Bates College poses the question to the AV-1 community, "How do classroom planners and…

Started by Joe Schuch

1 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Joe Schuch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service