All Discussions Tagged 'study' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Examples of good practice case studies from the UK

I am an Information Officer at a Regional Support Centre here in the UK, supporting providers across the sectors for the South West region.…

Started by Matt Robert Ewens

0 Sep 15, 2010

New labeled image activity on StudyStack

StudyStack today released a new free tool to help teachers create a web 2.0 activity for their students. The tool allows users to upload im…

Started by John Weidner

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Wikis for Literature Discussion

I just began using a classroom wiki in with my students as a place to do a literature discussion for a new book we are reading. Has anyone…

Started by Katie Lyon

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Katie Lyon

The Kindle Ate My Homework

A seventeen-year-old student has recently filed a lawsuit against Amazon. He alleges that the Amazon Kindle ate his homework. Interestingly…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Aug 1, 2009

Want to study abroad?

Students who study abroad are those want to pursue their studies in foreign countries. These students stay in a dormitory or apartment with…

Started by Bajang

0 Jun 4, 2009

What does it mean to be fluent in a foreign language

Hi everyone,I have been a lurker around here, but this is my first time posting. I wrote up an essay describing what I believe it means to…

Started by jason

0 May 26, 2009

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

In need of a Skype contact

My students are beginning a novel study next week of the book Number the Stars by Lois Lowery. I would love to find a contact in Denmark th…

Started by Tamra Lanning

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

Use of Web 2.0 in UK schools?

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who teaches in the UK and uses any of the internet 'collaborative' applications in their te…

Started by Kit Logan

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service