All Discussions Tagged 'students' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! How are you trained on preventing sexual harassment?

I was wondering how teachers/administrators are trained on preventing discrimination and harassment. I am looking for two scenarios: 1) Ho…

Started by Lisa

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

One Laptop Per Child Project Extends to American Students

This was recently announced and may be of interest to some in this community. Here is the Washington Post story. Here is a BBC story on the…

Started by Robin

1 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

All tech educators/admins/directors! Email me for competition info!

I have teacher kits available to ANYONE who is interested in information regarding the free student online competitions we offer. There are…

Started by Studica Skills

0 Nov 30, 2007

anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

Alumni/Graduate = 2.0 or 2.No?

I am the network creator for the Tools of Engagement Ning community. A lot of people are inquiring about the successes of 2.0 solutions for…

Started by Ryan Smith

1 May 8, 2007
Reply by Alice Mercer

Joining students to Classroom 2.0 or better not?

Dear all, just right now, I saw a member 17 years old on Classroom 2.0. Two weeks ago, I joined this network to share my experience with te…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

7 May 2, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

Integrated Project Based Learning?

Hey all, I need some help: Do you have some good ideas for how to integrate EVERY SINGLE CLASS in my school? I teach grades 5-8 in a charte…

Started by Ginger Lewman

7 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Durff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service