All Discussions Tagged 'students' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missouri bans students and teachers from being Facebook friends

Here’s an interesting story about how students and teachers are banned from being Facebook friends in Missouri schools. Do you agree with t…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Olivia Morris

Why educators should start a blog and join Twitter

Are you building your professional learning network by starting a blog and joining Twitter to better communicate with your students? We’d l…

0 Sep 7, 2011

Home Tweet Home!

Teachers are helping students edit and be brief by using Twitter. Do you think this is a good approach, or would you encourage more traditi…

0 Aug 30, 2011

Cloud Computing in the Classroom

Check out this great infographic using cloud computing in the classroom. Have you incorporated cloud computing in your school? We’d love to…

0 Aug 19, 2011

Mobile Learning with Your Students

Here are a few ways to use mobile learning in your class today. Have you integrated any of these ideas into your curriculum? http://bit.ly/

0 Aug 16, 2011

Promote Your School on Facebook

Here is a great overview on how to use Facebook to promote your school as an online community for students, parents and other teachers. Doe…

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

The Internet and Civic Engagement

Findings from a recent study shows that  students who use the Internet and participate in interest-drive online communities are more likely…

0 Mar 29, 2011

Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

Hi everyone,   I'm currently writing a paper on web 2.0 in classrooms.    May i ask your opinions, what are the challenges that teachers/st…

Started by Arif Adnan

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

Facebook for Students

Facebook is so popular among students. On one hand, it is good for them to communicate with more people, make more friends, and know more f…

Started by Charlene Qu

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service