All Discussions Tagged 'standards' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What should administrators know about the common standards?

I am speaking with a group of NYC administrators tomorrow about the common standards. I am wondering what Classroom 2.0ers think we should…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

0 Nov 8, 2009

What tools do K-12 teachers really need to support standards-based instruction?

Given the mind-boggling array of choices for curriculum materials, both in print and online, what tools do you envision as helping you sift…

Started by Kuko Ako

0 Aug 20, 2009

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

LiveText

Does anyone here have experience using LiveText as an educator or a student? What feedback would you give to a K-12 school that was conside…

Started by Jeremy Cunningham

0 Jun 6, 2009

Technology Standards for Teachers

My school district is currently looking at adopting a baseline of technology skills that all teachers must have. At this point, we are brai…

Started by Brad Bahns

59 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Becky Adams

Giving up A's and B's for 4's and 3's - a good idea?

Standards-based grading makes the NY Times. Is this a good idea? How does technology/web 2.0 fit in?

Started by Matt Townsley

5 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

Alfie Kohn, Stephanie Pace Marshall: Global Competitiveness

Here are some thoughts about Global Competitiveness from two of today's prominent education writers. The view they advocate is, from what I…

Started by Connie Weber

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Principal Horror Stories

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Donna Eddings

"Good Questions" for Math Standards

I am wondering if there are any math teachers who would be interested in developing a set of "good questions" and/or projects that could ea…

Started by David Cox

4 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by David Cox

Evaluating Principals using the ISLCC standards

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Jan 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service