All Discussions Tagged 'software' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Four innovative technologies changing the way teachers, students and parents better connect

Please see this Austin Statesman article profiling new technologies. http://budurl.com/wkct Thrilled VolunteerSpot is on the list -- helpin…

Started by Karen B

0 Sep 19, 2009

Gaming for gaming sake

I have only been an active participant in classroom 2.0 for a short time, and after looking at a lot of the posts, wanted to ask a question…

Started by Dale Ferrario

0 Aug 31, 2009

MS Keyboarding Software

The Middle School computer teachers are reviewing new keyboarding software to introduce and teach touch type typing skills to 6th grades in…

Started by Sue Ann Miller

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Kate Krumm

Language Labs

We are seriously considering installing software for teaching Spanish and French on our computer lab computers next year. However, there ar…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by felicitas asteinza

Looking for language learning software

Hi folks. Sorry for the duplication (posted this on EFL 2.0 too). The other day a friend asked me if she could borrow some of my CD-ROMs (…

Started by Daniel Craig

22 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

Free software from Microsoft

From MSDN Academic Alliance, they are offering free software for middle and high schools in the US. http://tinyurl.com/6fnrz9

Started by Carl

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Geoff St. Pierre

Anyone have experience with the software Groovy Music by Sibelius?

I was wondering if anyone is using the software Groovy Music by Sibelius. Our music department in the elementary and middle schools are int…

Started by Doug Walker

0 Apr 20, 2009

Free Online Plagiarism Detection And Deterrents

Student plagiarism: a bothersome and time-consuming bane for teachers. So you have your suspicions that a student has plagiarized their wo…

Started by Kiwi Commons

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

Tablet writing program

I am looking for a software program that allows you to write on your computer. I have a Wacom tablet. I want something that I can write and…

Started by David Kampmann

4 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bruce Cohen

Anyone using Google SketchUp?

I've been teaching SketchUp as a unit in middle school for the last 3 years, with each year seems to turn out better than the last. My ques…

Started by GeneralChaos

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by guzman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service