All Discussions Tagged 'software' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "21st Century Classroom Virtual Workshop"

You’re invited to attend our Virtual Workshop on May 23rd! Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern c…

Started by Michelle M

0 May 17, 2012

Classroom Management System that acts like a parent portal!

Recently there has been some local buzz about an online classroom management system that has been helping connect teachers to parents. This…

Started by Bryan Benner

0 May 8, 2012

Need help with Voice to text software for Mac users

Hello everyone,     My name is Dan from Buffalo NY.  I am disabled due to a rare spinal condition that has aged my spine 3x my age.  I am 4…

Started by Daniel Campisi

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ynez Peterson

Math Software for Junior High

We are looking to purchase some math software that would be useful for the middle school level. There seems to be a lot of free math practi…

Started by Michelle Phares

16 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Phile ; a great crowdsourcing tool for educators

Phile is a very important web2.0 tool. It is the kind of application the 21st teachers and students  should be using to keep pace with the…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Mobile phones to be switched off during class ... ?

Most teachers ask their students to switch off their mobile phones. But why? It's their way of communicating. What if we approach it from…

Started by Robert

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Timeline online applications

What's the best free application you've found that students can use to create a timeline?  I'm so frustrated!  The ones I've tried either d…

Started by Terri Browning

22 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

What does 'interactive' mean?

Hi folks.I am a long time user of computers and I think we are on the cusp of major changes to schools and teaching in the next five to ten…

Started by Gerald Carey

0 May 5, 2010

Your Math Software Recommendations

Hello All, We are looking for software that will help our students to improve their math. Many of our students need help in this area. Sc…

Started by Norman G

16 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Gregory Louie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service