All Discussions Tagged 'socialstudies' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Civics ideas

Ok folks.You did a great job with the world history ideas. However, I am starting the year with Civics and Economics. What good ideas, reso…

Started by Jeanie

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Fred Ravan

Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

I'm working on a doctorate in education, and my research focuses on potential uses of digital communication media (online discussions, blog…

Started by Marielle Palombo

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

Seeking blog collaborators

Hi, everyone, I'm a social studies teacher in a small public high school in southern Indiana. I'm planning to have my four US Government c…

Started by Michael Hutchison

4 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Michael Hutchison

Atlantic Canadians

I teach in a middle school setting, and I would like to connect with other Canadians, in particular, Atlantic Canadians. I'm part of the Ca…

Started by Pat Cook

6 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Know a 5th Grade Teacher Teaching Civics During the Election?

Dear Classroom 2.0 Friends: Know any grade 5 teachers interested in collaborating on the planning of a civics and presidential elections pr…

Started by Jane Krauss

3 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Helen

Iditarod

I'm looking for a 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade class to work with a 4th grade class in SC on a project about the Iditarod. I'm thinking of studen…

Started by ffoxworth

1 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by DougF

concentric circles of community, outwards to global?

I'm thinking about the start of the schoolyear and how we convey "social context", i.e. citizenship to the kids. Of what social environment…

Started by Connie Weber

5 Sep 3, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Technology and Social Studies

I'm wondering how social studies teachers use technology in their classrooms. I'm actually writing my doctoral dissertation on Technologica…

Started by Andrew Pass

6 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service