All Discussions Tagged 'socialnetworking' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Value of a Social Network?

David Warlick questions the need for a social network. He says... ---- Also, I’ve not had time yet to mention Steve Hargadon’s School2.0…

Started by Steve Hargadon

13 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

Classroom 2.0 @ Ning blocked @ my school

Actually we are a small school, so we share resources with other schools around us and we are probably blocked there as well. I know it wor…

Started by Christopher Potter

20 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Tina

Elgg 1.1 Released

The free and open source social networking software, Elgg, has just been updated to version 1.1. I've been working with Elgg since August,…

Started by Steve O'Connor

5 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by don buckley

NEW BIOLOGY NETWORK: "The Synapse"

We have a brand-spanking new site on the Ning platform to share with you and your colleagues who might teach biology/life science. The new…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Jan 8, 2009

Do you have ideas about building a good resource for showing people how to use Classroom 2.0

I'm very interested in how beginning users approach Classroom 2.0. What might be some good ways to help people get started? This forum thr…

Started by Steve Hargadon

11 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Starting a Ning network for my faculty and staff

I just created a Ning social network for the faculty and staff at my school. So far 20 teachers (out of about 120) have signed up. I'm not…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

43 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Classroom Blogging Partnership via Ning.com (outside USA)

Hi. I am teaching a course called learning.21st. I am looking to match up my Minnesota classroom with another classroom somewhere in the w…

Started by mr. f

0 Oct 6, 2008

Using Ning for Book Study

I'm delighted to learn that ISTE's special interest group for teacher educators (SIGTE) has selected Reinventing Project-Based Learning as…

Started by Suzie Boss

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Elgg 1.0 Released

The Elgg developers just released their code for Elgg 1.0! As usual, lot's of info on my blog. You can try it as a user on my test instal…

0 Aug 18, 2008

Elgg 1.0 update: SVN release and public beta

The folks at elgg have been making great progress toward the release of Elgg 1.0. They announced a release date of August 18, along with so…

2 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service