All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Citizenship: What Is It, and How Do You Teach It?

Your Name and Title: Dr. Lesley Farmer, Professor of Librarianship Organization Name: California State University Long Beach  Area of the W…

Started by Lesley Farmer

0 Mar 14, 2012

5-8 "Dream" Technology Curriculum

If you were given the opportunity to create a sequenced technology curriculum, beginning with 5th grade students and ending with 8th grade…

Started by Christopher Forster

0 Mar 13, 2012

Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

I recently taught an Introduction to Programming class, and when I was writing up report cards I was surprised to see how well students had…

Started by Eric

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

EU project simple Web2.0 for educators – Web2.0ERC

Also in German below:   Web2.0ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is an European Union education project to help educators who find ICT and Web2.…

Started by Joel Josephson

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Joel Josephson

Pre-cal help

I have a teacher who is struggling with a student in the classroom, and I think using some online resources and physical manipulatives woul…

Started by Dennis Dawson

3 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Luis Rivera

Has Apple Crossed An Ethical Boundary With Schools?

A response to this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/05/technology/apple-woos-educators-with-trips-to-silicon-valley.html?_r=1&hp

Started by Mr Stu

0 Nov 5, 2011

21st Century School or District

Great post from Edutopia on how to become a 21st century school or district. What steps are you taking or have you taken on this journey? h…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Irene M. Sclafani

Missouri bans students and teachers from being Facebook friends

Here’s an interesting story about how students and teachers are banned from being Facebook friends in Missouri schools. Do you agree with t…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Olivia Morris

Digital Plagiarism Videos

I am working on a session for grade 7 students that will introduce them to the idea of digital plagiarism - of text, videos, music and imag…

Started by Michele Owen

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by suehellman

Cloud Computing in the Classroom

Check out this great infographic using cloud computing in the classroom. Have you incorporated cloud computing in your school? We’d love to…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Aug 19, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service