All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Minecraft in Education

Last weekend myself (@colingally) and Sharyn Skrtic (@Shaza33) presented about using the computer game Minecraft in the PYP at the 21st Cen…

Started by Colin Gallagher

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Semester Planner: Educational Tool for students

Semester Planner is a great online tool for students.It is an online planner for students who are moving towards going digital. It helps st…

Started by Dana Myung

0 Mar 20, 2013

The Value of Education, Learning

I am writing this discussion  for your collegial expertise, comments, advice, et al. I have recently taken on the position of Intervention…

Started by Robin E.Ruiz

0 Mar 7, 2013

How Can Ed Tech Help High Schools Focus on STEM?

President Obama wants high schools to focus on STEM. How can ed tech help schools work toward this goal? http://owl.li/hTEo1 

Started by Angela Smith

0 Feb 20, 2013

Have the Germans got a point??

I don't know about anyone else, but the height of my concentration is in the morning!  I am much happier to get up as early as possible, i…

Started by Gina Allen

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

in search of middle school French students

Hi All! I'm in search of teacher who would like to collaborate with my students on google hangout. I teach middle school French in Macon, G…

Started by nathalie ettzevoglou

0 Oct 14, 2012

Authentic Voices

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664517/Kyle-Dunbar-Authentic-Voices. My chapter is…

Started by Kyle Dunbar

0 Aug 23, 2012

The Data System Elephant in the Room: Improving Data Analysis Accuracy

Your Name and Title: Jenny Grant Rankin, Chief Education and Research Officer   School, Library, or Organization Name: Illuminate Education…

Started by Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.

Inspiring the Next Generation of Leaders and Teachers: Why Early College of Education High Schools Matter

Your Name and Title:  Shekema Silveri, Co-Founder and Executive Director School, Library, or Organization Name:  Silveri Service Learning…

Started by Shekema Silveri

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service