All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online math curriculum

In my school we teach math in grades 5-8 as a multigraded, performance based class. We pretest each topic we want to teach and then divide…

Started by doug mahoney

7 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by doug mahoney

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

Collaboration on Ecology Project

I am looking for a high school biology class to collaborate with on an Ecology project. I will be starting this unit in the spring of 2008…

Started by Kevin Glass

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

collaboration between classes across time zones

would there be anyone here wanting to discuss getting my 130 or so high school English students collaborating with yours? http://wiki-land.…

Started by andrew bendelow

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Global Studies partners

Hi All, I am working with my colleague Jeff MacFarland to set up a Ning for Global Studies discussions to begin in the spring semester. The…

Started by Joyce Valenza

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Video games at school

After visiting lot of schools in California and Iowa, I found that lot of school are providing Video games. I asked lots of teacher accordi…

Started by John Khan

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

The Inner Wealth Initiative

I am in a book study group of K-5 educators who are reading The Inner Wealth Initiative by Tom Grove, Howard Glasser and Melissa Block. We…

Started by Earlyne Mullen

0 Feb 20, 2009

Gradeless School District in Colorado

HI, there, I was doing my usual skimming through the news through Yahoo this morning to try to keep up with what is happening back in Nort…

Started by Heather Davis

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Student work in progress

My senior Algebra 3 / Trigonometry students are working on an ongoing chapter review page on our class wiki.. Each week we are discussing a…

Started by Darin

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Graphing Calculators

I'm wanting to get a set of graphing calculators to use w/ my 6th grade math classes. I don't need anything too fancy and I noticed the TI…

Started by Ashley Garner

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ashley Garner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service