All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Safety

I teach technology to elementary students K-5.  I need to teach internet safety and am looking for lesson ideas. It would be great to get i…

Started by Donna E

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Donna E

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

Technology Literacy

This is going to be my second year teaching. I worked in software for a decade before becoming a teacher so I'm technology literate and hav…

Started by Eric Henry

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mark McBride

Teacher Awareness of Student Behaviour on Internet

I'm posting this because I would like some advice on whether to bring this to the attention of the administration. A student asked me today…

Started by Shayne Train

3 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

US Policy requiring social networking safety instruction

I deleted my original post and I am reposting this because my previous attempt was hijacked by advertising for a video. If schools want e-…

Started by Steve O'Connor

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

School Web 2.0 publishing policies

I've been searching for and struggling with K12 school web publishing policies that grapple with the issues particular to Web 2.0 and stude…

Started by Steve O'Connor

21 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Mary-Lou

Student Privacy

I am using Edublogs to create a class blog that links to student blogs this year. I am wondering if anyone can show me a Student Internet…

Started by Robert Barker

12 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sherry Ingram

FYI: Wordle is now safer for kids

In case this news has not yet made it into Classroom 2.0, Jonathon Feinberg who created Wordle has recently taken several steps to make it…

Started by suehellman

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

While checking out a fairly new social network for teens, I stumbled upon the user page of one of my 6th grade elementary students. The pag…

Started by SusanTsairi

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

Looking For Internet Safety Lessons

I'm looking for examples of Internet safety lessons to do related to any of the following topics: identity and privacy, computer security,…

Started by William Kist

20 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Roche

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service