All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Select Mute

This is not technology related but wondered if anyone knew of any resources that may help. I have a little girl in my class (2nd grade). Sh…

Started by Kyla Sandhoefner

1 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by KarenJanowski

What the Wordle? - a new vocab. game

I have been playing around with wordle for teaching vocabulary. Made this game. My focus is mainly EFL / ESL but this could be good for reg…

Started by ddeubel

1 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Hello from your friendly Talking Books Librarian!

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and am glad to be here! I invite you all to check out my blog at http://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.c

Started by Talking Books Librarian

1 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Cary Snyder

Google Search Curriculum

Here's a link to a project that I worked on with Kathleen Ferenz and Chery Davis, Google Certified Teachers extraordinaire. It's based on G…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 1, 2009

Request for feedback on new blog on SAT prep

Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to be here at Classroom 2.0. Some colleagues and I have started a blog on SAT preparation tips and tricks p…

Started by Sana Choudary

1 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by arnon harish

Needed: Resources for Training Teachers for Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning

Help needed! Please share your wisdom on Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning! I am seeking to pool all resources (Web sites, videos,…

Started by Eric Crabtree

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

History Teachers Group on Diigo

If anyone who teaches history has ever wished they could get a hold of better source materials or find effective and useful ways to use tec…

Started by David Hilton

0 Jun 7, 2009

4 guys talking suggest best ways to implement (pd) tech tools

courtesy of mcleod’s dangerously irrelevant – i listened to four guys talking episode 4. (the state of maine’s laptop adventures) my bigges…

Started by monika hardy

0 Jun 5, 2009

Summer Math Portfolio

My school is looking to implement a summer math portfolio to help students maintain skills over the summer break. We're hoping to find an o…

Started by Ashley Garner

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Matt McGoldrick

Digital World Library

Just found this resource at: http://www.wdl.org/en It has ancient and rare manuscripts and maps from around the world. Seems to me that th…

Started by Anne Pemberton

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by aledoux

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service