All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jobs of the Future

I thought I would pass along this link, from Rasmussen College has created, that gives a great visual of "Jobs of the Future".... Feel free…

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Feb 19, 2010

Fairy Tales + technology, and mysteries too!

Hello all,I am a (first year!) first grade teacher.  I want to have "Fairy Tale February" for my students.  We will explore fairy tales in…

Started by Ashley Cross

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Janine

Vídeos sobre San Valentín y otros temas

Hola a todos, We've just published a new short video about "El día de San Valentín" in Spain. We hope you can visit our website and give u…

Started by Bablingua

0 Feb 7, 2010

Interested in open (and free) college textbooks?

The Community College Open Textbook Collaborative has identified over 400 college level textbooks that have open licenses and are available…

Started by Judy Baker

0 Jan 18, 2010

The Media and Mental Illness: Tonight I will be hosing a live call on Bipolar 101: The basics.

I would to invite the members of this group to join me for an informative and interactive tel-call discussing Bipolar Disorder. The call be…

Started by Marcy Rubin

0 Jan 12, 2010

Resources for educators

Greetings. Just wanted to forward on resources from Rasmussen College. We regularly update our site to include great articles about educati…

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Nov 18, 2009

Tag Clouds for Ning....

After much investigation and even hiring someone who couldn't do the job - I found an easy way to make a tag cloud for any Ning! Go here t…

Started by ddeubel

12 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

JFYNetWorks and Standards Aligned Resources

If anyone is interested in being signed up for our moodle site please contact me. I will need your name, email, city, state, and school and…

Started by Ryan Camire

0 Oct 19, 2009

How to get college students EXCITED about blogging?

I'm teaching a introductory course in Communication Studies - "Communication and the Information Society" where we examine current trends i…

Started by Andy Stanton

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Bogan

If you could only recommend 1 online resource to a parent, what would it be and why?

I'm putting together an parent resource page for my school. I'd like to go beyond the typical collection of links, but am not exactly sure…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

16 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by KuF

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service