All Discussions Tagged 'research' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research, Technology & the Common Core - Grades K-4

Your Name and Title:  Jenny Lussier – Teacher Librarian School, Library, or Organization Name: Regional School District 13 Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Jenny Lussier

0 Apr 4, 2012

Keyboarding Research

As I attempt to express the importance of keyboarding to my students I am wondering if there is research out there explaining the financial…

Started by Phil

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Stager, Ph.D.

Best Tools for Conducting Research and Inquiry-Based Learning?

What Web 2.0 tools around conducting research and/or inquiry-based learning do you like to use with your students? Why?   Thanks in advance…

Started by Donna Hebert

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Kirill Kireyev

Articles about how Web 2.0 tools improve or don't improve student writing?

Does anyone know of any articles that are research based on how using Web 2.0 tools in the classroom either improves the students' writing…

Started by Irishjedi

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Doug Walker

Facebook Design Template

I am teaching a 6th grade class and I don't want them just to write a report on their authors they selected.  I was thinking about having t…

Started by Thomas Place

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

PLN Research

How do you participate in your PLN? Please take my survey on the ways that you participate in your virtual PLN.

Started by Damianne President

0 Apr 8, 2010

Does Multimedia really facilitate students' learning?

Hi Everyone, I'm doing a masters course in education, and for one of my subjects, I need to answer this question and "prove it", provide ex…

Started by Vivian Mat

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Vivian Mat

Bringing Real World Opportunities to Remedial Level Students

Who is doing this well?  I am an English teacher for Grade 10 and 11.  Remedial students struggle with making connections between writing,…

Started by Stacey Wielfaert

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Stacey Wielfaert

Need help!!!!

I'm trying to finish up my action research project.  In order for me to complete the ARP I need participants to take a quick 10 question su…

Started by Don Robinson

0 Mar 3, 2010

3D multi-player games and virtual worlds: empirical research and case studies

Hi all, (My apologies for the cross posting!) I am currently conducting a literature review and compiling an annotated bibliography on th…

Started by Mark J.W. Lee

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Danner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service