All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer reading

I'm looking for a summer reading book appropriate for 6-8th grades. This book would be part of a summer reading program for middle school.…

Started by Gerry

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Tamara

New Group started for Elementary Reading Teachers

Hi all! I looked high and low for a group for elementary reading teachers on this Classroom 2.0 site, but couldn't find what I was looking…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

7 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by LaRissa Trousdale

A website for your students to submit book reports?

Hi, basically this is an advertisement for my masters thesis:)   But I think some might be interested!   I am a 5th grade teacher in Arizon…

Started by Bobby

0 Sep 8, 2010

Middle School Literature / Mythology - Skype partners wanted

I teach middle school literature, and I'm looking to Skype with another classroom that reads common reading selections as us to compare ide…

Started by Chris

7 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Chris

Integrating Technology into a Reading Program

I am teaching grade two next year and was curious if anyone had ideas on how to integrate technology into my reading program? I am looking…

Started by Candace Hopkins

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Brandt

USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

At the beginning of this year, I was supplied with a document camera for my second grade class. In short, I wanted to start this discussion…

Started by Bobby

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

Suggestions for Improving Reading Fluency (grades 3-7)

Would any teachers be willing to share ideas for improving reading fluency with students in grades 3-7? Our school currently uses the Guide…

Started by jbroad

37 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Ricardo

Wikis OR blogs as reading records... that is the question

I am about to set up an online reading record onto our moodle learning environment, called Bernard, for our English Dept. The plan is to cr…

Started by Dai Barnes

33 May 26, 2010
Reply by Harry Wood

Replacing School Library with Kindle Software

In case you don't know what the Amazon Kindle or Kindle Software is, read up at Wikipedia. This spring I wanted to see if there was any wa…

Started by Nate Naasz

0 May 18, 2010

Spanish Teachers: Do you ever use www.rtve.es?

Do you ever use the www.rtve.es site in your Spanish classes? I tend to follow the I+1 philosophy (but more like I+3 sometimes). I was wond…

Started by Carlos Torres

0 Apr 27, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service