All Discussions Tagged 'professional' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustaining Systemic Professional Development (with regard to technology)

I'm new here so I apologize if this topic has been covered but I am trying to find best practices/ scientifically research based articles p…

Started by Mary Benesh-Zoeller

5 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Stager, Ph.D.

IAGC website

Be sure to check the IAGC website frequently for the most up-to-date information about news, upcoming events, professional development, com…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Mar 6, 2012

New free, open peer learning opportunities

At the P2PU School of Ed, we are starting a new round of free, open peer learning groups for teachers. These courses will start on March 5…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Feb 8, 2012

WEBINAR: Digital Content, Professional Development, and Assessment

Join our next webinar focused on using digital content and web-based tools, providing effective professional development, and assessing the…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 22, 2011

Why educators should start a blog and join Twitter

Are you building your professional learning network by starting a blog and joining Twitter to better communicate with your students? We’d l…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 7, 2011

Free online, peer-driven PD

I am writing to let everyone know about the new School of Ed at P2PU.   This is a pilot program offering seven free PD courses for K-12 foc…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Aug 30, 2011

What's the State of Professional Development in Your School?

What's the state of professional development in your school? How do you juggle the daily challenges of being an educator with staying abrea…

Started by Courtney Harritt

0 Jul 13, 2011

Education Conference in San Jose, CA on Aug. 3-4

Registration is now open for ShiftED, Silicon Valley Education Foundation's 1 or 2-day professional development program for educators and a…

Started by Silicon Valley Ed Foundation

0 Jul 6, 2011

Seeking input for PD strategies

Hello everyone,   I would like to get inputs on 2 areas. They are:   1st point I am involved in professional development works for teachers…

Started by Wan Fareed

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Wan Fareed

2 Survey Requests

Hi Everyone -   I'm prepping for a couple of articles and presenations, and am hoping to receive some input from my PLN on two topics: glob…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 17, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service