All Discussions Tagged 'presentation' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MS Language Arts, Google Presentation - Collaborative Docs, Graphic Novel

@tisttwhite An in-class MS Language Arts project based on the 7th grade novel study, The Giver. Language Arts focus: - summarizing  - dialo…

Started by T. White

0 Nov 27, 2012

If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

Coming up in January I am running a section of our faculty inservice. I have a large chunk of time to use in any way I want. Part of my int…

Started by Josh Seamon

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

Good PowerPoints

Probably most of us have bashed PowerPoint at one time or another and made snide comments about the appalling ordeals we've been made to en…

Started by Jim Lerman

23 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

E-Learning Presentation: PowerPoint to the Web

From: Wondershare E-Learning Authoring Tool Love it or not, Microsoft PowerPoint is here to stay around your life, even though Web present…

Started by William Peterson

8 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

Do you <heart> your PLN?

I'm preparing for a presentation that I will be making for colleagues at my school. The presentation is focussed on developing a PLN (Perso…

Started by Ben Grundy

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Frank, Divergent Learner

Public Speaking Videos in the HS/College Classroom

I've created two syllabii in the area now--although both are realistically in beta.  The most recent of which I used a free Wordpress blog…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

0 Feb 8, 2010

WiZiQ Announces Virtual Classroom Integration in Moodle

WiZiQ's free Live Class modules for Moodle are now live. Moodle users can start an “activity” from within Moodle to schedule, and activate…

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

"Aliens Within"... World Best Presentation?

So for the little story, I took the opportunity of Slideshare Wolrd Best Presentation contest to finish one I had on invasive species and a…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

The WOW Factor

I am doing a presentation for our Student Advisory Board the week after next to present what our new SMARTboards can do. While I've been us…

Started by Matthew Allen

0 Aug 14, 2009

Using Prezi.com

I'm going to try out prezi.com for a presentation I have to do during preplanning in a couple of weeks. I have never used it before so if a…

Started by Matthew Allen

9 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service