All Discussions Tagged 'policy' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NY State Teachers: Check out and Comment on State Tech Plan Draft

NYSED has a draft plan Technology Plan that is open for comments. Read it and give them your feedback: http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/edtech/

Started by Steve O'Connor

0 Jul 30, 2009

New Study: Web 2.0 in Schools: Policy & Leadership

Neat study commissioned by the MacArthur Foundation and CoSN about Web 2.0 use in schools. Polls 1000+ educators. Good to see larger scale…

Started by Dana L

0 May 4, 2009

Managing Mobile Technologies

We are purchasing iPod Touches for student use. I am looking for examples of school policies for management of these devices. At this point…

Started by Karen Justl

0 Apr 15, 2009

Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

There is some heated debate right now on DetentionSlip.org about whether or not teachers and educators should still be paddling students as…

Started by Hall Monitor

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

What about web publishing policy?

I am looking for examples of school policies that embrace use of networks, blogs, wikis, and other web-based tools for purposes of reflecti…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by meL

Current Events in Education

I'm interesting in discussing general current events in education, either using Ning or Moodle as a basis. Anyone else interested in discus…

Started by Joseph Thibault

0 Feb 11, 2009

Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

Administrators fear what they can't control. Everyone worries about the consequences of students participating in the open internet in ways…

Started by Michael Staton

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

Terms and Conditions of use.

Hi all, I am about to start using a Ning Network with a group of University students and need to include some terms and conditions for acc…

Started by Dan Robinson

1 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by samccoy

Policy for Social Network Site Use

I was asked to write a policy to address the use of social network sites, in particular MySpace, by our elementary school students (even fr…

Started by langwitches

2 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by John Maklary

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service