All Discussions Tagged 'podcasts' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for great podcasts produced by secondary students

My next mashup podcast is going to feature podcasts produced by secondary students. If your middle or high school students produce a podcas…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Uskoob

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

Large podcasts

What is the most cost effective way to be able to create a 45 minute podcast that can be easily compressed, uploaded and downloaded? Should…

Started by Peggy Matthews

0 Sep 5, 2008

The IRA and NCLD Will Launch The RTI Action Network Monday

On Monday April 7th, The National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) and founding partner the International Reading Association (IRA)…

Started by Jack Olmsted

1 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lisa B

Jazz chants

I was wondering if anyone had any good sites for jazz chants, preferably with maybe some podcasts or recordings of some actual chants. I re…

Started by John Plummer

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Podcasts--The Time is Now!

I emailed Tim Holt and haven't heard back--so I'm getting desperate. Below is the email I sent him..... I’ve been fussing and fretting abo…

Started by Nancy Bosch

9 May 7, 2008
Reply by Karen Fasimpaur

Enhanced Podcasting

Hi! My grade 6 students are producing podcasts for our local volcanic area. They are to be showcased (the podcasts that is) but I am really…

Started by Anne Mirtschin

4 Oct 20, 2007
Reply by Ann

Podcasts for children to listen to- Your help needed

I am currently setting up several packages for the schools I work in. One of these is podcasting to help develop Literacy skills. As well…

Started by Alan Dawson

5 Sep 18, 2007
Reply by Alan Dawson

uploading of podcasts and copyright within Ning

Hi All - I noticed that Ning allows a feature within communities to upload podcasts. If I find something in iTunes and download, is it oka…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Jun 5, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Dream List

Yesterday, I was asked to compile a wish list for goodies in my school for next year. This is a daunting task for me, because I just don't…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service