All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcast interview with Steve Hargadon

ACTE has a new podcast with Steve Hargadon, founder of Classroom 2.0, on Web 2.0 in education. You can listen and leave feedback here: http…

Started by Catherine

0 May 29, 2008

Podcast Interview with ex-Art Teacher Kevin Honeycutt

powered by ODEO Yesterday, Melinda Pongrey, Educational Consultant, interviewed ex-art teacher Kevin Honeycutt on LD Live!, a weekly liv…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 May 10, 2008

Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

On Friday April 11 at 9:30am (PST), join LD Live! host Melinda Pongrey, Educational Consultant, and members of the HP education group. The…

Started by Jack Olmsted

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

Hi all, I've been heavily researching and learning all about web 2.0/social networking in education for a couple of weeks now and it seems…

Started by David Levesque

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

What is Classroom 2.0?

I had the privilege of interviewing Steve Hargadon for an episode of T4 Tips Podcasts. In the interview, we discussed social networking and…

Started by Darren Draper

5 Oct 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Podcast and New Media Expo - September 28-30

I wondering if anyone will be attending the Podcast and New Media Expo in Ontario, CA at the end of September. I don't see a list of confer…

Started by Adina Sullivan

4 Aug 27, 2007
Reply by Adina Sullivan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service