All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcast hosting

I'm in the process of creating podcasts with my students and wanted them to post them to their blogs. In order to do this I must host them…

Started by Lisette G. Casey

0 Oct 17, 2008

Podcast Help

Okay, here is what I'm trying to do. I want to create a podcast, upload it to my school server, then use a flash player like ODEO or other…

Started by Cory Plough

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by nlowell

Podcast editing software

Is there any software similar to Apples Garageband that can be used on a PC. I like the feature of adding photos to the podcast and music.…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Adam Blackwood

Do you have a passion for Science or Social Studies?

Come be on our podcast! http://theteacherslifeblog.blogspot.com

Started by Bobby

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Jessica Fries-Gaither

Podcast Created For/By New Teacher(s)

Hi all, I could certainly use some feedback. I've just recently started a podcast based on my experiences as a new teacher (you can go to…

Started by Michelle Solomon

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Michelle Solomon

Project Based Learning: Blog Action Day 2008

I was wondering what other educators were planning for Blog Action Day 2008? This year's topic is Poverty. Those who participated last year…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by samccoy

How do I change an itunes podcast feed?!?!?!

Hi all. in short....I have a podcast, submitted it to itunes, and now have switched sites. How do I switch up the feed so the new site is w…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 13, 2008

Podcast format converters

I have been using a "free" version of Switch Sound Format Converter to change my Audacity recordings to mp3 format to upload to my website.…

Started by Peggy Matthews

4 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Ann E Darling

I NEED HELP WITH MY PODCAST!!!!! PLEASE READ!

So here's the story. I started a podcast just as sidepodject for fun. I thought it might be cool to have authors on to speak (educators). S…

Started by Bobby

4 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Do your students need last minute review for history finals and state assessments?

We want to share the podcasts we have created for our students for the Global and US History finals. They can be of great help as a last mi…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Jun 15, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service