All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

120 upper elementary students for Photography -- shared iPads. How to have them show me the pix?

Can you think of some ways to make the following teaching assignment more successful? I am open to ideas and suggestions.   A recently-reti…

Started by Jonathan Rawle

0 Jan 9, 2013

portfolio or blog examples for high school art classes

A few teachers I work with are considering creating online portfolios with their high school students, or, creating a class blog for displa…

Started by Abby Thaker

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Abby Kelton Thaker

One Day on Earth

Hi everyone-Have you all seen this new, free nonprofit international student project?http://www.onedayonearth.orgStudents and teachers and…

Started by Chris Baer

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Amanda Briody

Wireless remote and digital camera purchase question

Hi, I have been charged with finding a digital camera (preferably with wide angle capabilities but not expensive ) to use with a wireless r…

Started by Peg

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Peg

Posting photos directly from phone to blog.

Anyone know of a good blog service that has this feature (that works)? I tried on blogger.com but it doesn't seem to work. I need to have s…

Started by Louis Mazza

3 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Da-Ib

Please, Please, Please!

Hi all! A friend of mine who is curating this show has been looking for a larger and more diverse group of people to evaluate the photograp…

Started by Cynthia Graville

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Cynthia Graville

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service