All Discussions Tagged 'photo' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! A call to all media teachers!

Hi.My name is Fredrik Bergström and I'm working at John Bauergymnasiet in Uppsala sweden, teaching kids from the age of 15 to the age of 18…

Started by rawkboy

0 Jun 17, 2010

Splashup Online Photo Editor

I just came across Splashup so thought I would share it here. Splashup offers two free online photo editors: Splashup and Splashup Light. T…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Oct 25, 2009

Looking for a quality online basic digital photo editing tutorial for 6th - 8th graders

I just sat down to put together a tutorial for students in my Introduction to Computers Class when it occured to me that there might me an…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

3 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Renske Veltkamp

PHOTO SHARING FOR CLASSES, SCHOOL

I am the school webmaster and also librarian/computer teacher. I would like to create an online photo storage account that the students/par…

Started by Tina Tomczak

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

How can I remove the embed option on a photo or photo gallery

I'm running an extranet site for a school. We're testing at the moment with some dummy photos. The network is invite only and moderated, on…

Started by Tom Tolkien

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Tom Tolkien

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

school in Maine looking for school to challenge in an environmental project

The Village School in Maine (a grade 3-5 school with about 675) is currently building their part of the planetfesto.org virtual ribbon--a s…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Oct 16, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service