All Discussions Tagged 'phones' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What makes you smarter that your smart phone?

Hi everyone! It is said that we live in a world where we have smart phones and dumb people. What are the things that makes you smarter that…

Started by lou leonards

0 Mar 5, 2013

Using cells phones and tablets in school

Our school is implementing a mobile 1-1 model.  Each of the students in our pilot is getting either a cell phone or a tablet that will have…

Started by Matt Hoenshell

0 Nov 17, 2011

The Power of Mobile Technology

My students have really been pushing the power of mobile technology for the past few years.  I continue to be amazed at both the evolution…

Started by Joe Fatheree

0 Jun 16, 2011

cell phones for instruction

We are utilzing cell phones in classrooms and are finding that these are wonderful instructional tools. I am VERY interested in sites and o…

Started by Gary Blair

2 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Textual Harassment - Where would you draw the line?

Kid these days are glued to the web and their cell phones. In fact, a survey found that teens send and receive over 1700 texts per month. T…

Started by Kiwi Commons

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Cell Phones in the class

I'm looking for information on incorporating cell phones into my high school classes.  Im very interested in using them as poll-taking devi…

Started by Jeff Kohls

13 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

Having students create video lab reports from cell phones and running into problems

I have been having my students conduct and inquiry lab to get them familiar with "thinking like a scientist." I decided to have them create…

Started by Mark Parsons

1 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Is Your School ready for Mobile Web 2.0?

Mobile Web 2.0 in Your School? The need for a free and operator independent Universal Mobile School platform that makes it easy to communi…

Started by Bempa

0 Nov 8, 2009

Students' tools (cell phones, iPods, IM etc) for classroom learning?

I am working on a project that involves teachers partnering with students to figure out how to use new technologies, including the ones stu…

Started by Lisa Schwartz

11 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa Schwartz

Too Much Text

Yesterday the New York Times released a piece titled, “Texting May Be Taking a Toll” written by Katie Hafner. I pondered the title and not…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

13 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service