All Discussions Tagged 'pbl' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Project-Based Learning - Project Ideas to Share?

I am interested in members' projects with students. What have your favorites been? Please share yours and spread some inspiration!

Started by Jane Krauss

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by KellyAnn Bonnell

How do you keep track of and share web resources?

How do you make sense of what you find on the Web? Do you organize and annotate bookmarks on Delicious? Have you joined a topic-based resou…

Started by Jane Krauss

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

Google Apps AS a first project

Hi all - We're going to try our first major PBL environment this Fall (http://lanierhs.org/cdat). It's like a magnet school within a schoo…

Started by Mike Reilly

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Michael Finney

Needed: Resources for Training Teachers for Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning

Help needed! Please share your wisdom on Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning! I am seeking to pool all resources (Web sites, videos,…

Started by Eric Crabtree

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

Using Ning for Book Study

I'm delighted to learn that ISTE's special interest group for teacher educators (SIGTE) has selected Reinventing Project-Based Learning as…

Started by Suzie Boss

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Tour a PBL Classroom with Master Teacher Terry Smith 7-24-08

Please meet us in Elluminate at 10:00 Pacific on July 24 for a tour of project teacher Terry Smith's classroom. This event is happening dur…

Started by Jane Krauss

0 Jul 23, 2008

What would a pbl + tech course for teachers look like?

I'm teaching my first university course on project-based learning with technology and I'd love feedback on the syllabus. What would you def…

Started by Jane Krauss

2 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Jane Krauss

Which tools meet essential learning goals? Share your ideas!

Please join Jane Krauss and Suzie Boss in a conversation about the essential learning functions technology can deliver to support any learn…

Started by Suzie Boss

7 May 1, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

Reinventing Project-Based Learning

I'd like to introduce a new book I've written with coauthor Suzie Boss called Reinventing Project-Based Learning: Your Field Guide to Real-…

Started by Jane Krauss

16 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Jeremy Davis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service