All Discussions Tagged 'online' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Instructional Technology Graduate Class from NY wants to CONNECT

Hello, I am looking to connect via video conference with another group of people who are in an instructional technology program. We are an…

Started by Bill Brennan

0 Oct 16, 2008

Show where you are...students motivation

Hi, Getting ready to start an Online International EFL student collaboration on wikispaces I wonder what is your experience with students m…

Started by Anica

0 Sep 13, 2008

Adina's Deck Episodes 2 and 3 - available soon!

You may be interested in the film series, Adina's Deck ( www.adinasdeck.com ) which is perfect for the increasingly more tech-savvy middle…

Started by Tony Varni

0 Aug 30, 2008

Adina's Deck - coming to a school near you.

You may be interested in the film series, Adina's Deck ( www.adinasdeck.com ) which is perfect for the increasingly more tech-savvy middle…

Started by Tony Varni

0 Aug 30, 2008

Technology and the Achievement Gap

Hi, I'm writing a research paper for a doctoral degree application about the potential online education has in closing the achievement gap.…

Started by April Lawrence

0 Aug 13, 2008

Online Professional Development

I am interested in online professional development to become a better teacher in English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies and Sci…

Started by Katie

5 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Katie

Online learning English resources

Hi friends, Does any of you have experienced with some online resource in order to learn a foreign language (in this case English)? I am…

Started by David

4 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Aniya

Online college student loans?

I am interested in student loans specifically for obtaining an online degree, and actually I just want to know if there are such and are th…

Started by Ivo Rusev

4 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Ivo Rusev

Online Research Feedback

My name is Chris Coats and I am a senior education writer for findingDulcinea.com and am part of a team creating an online education resear…

Started by Chris Coats

0 Jun 30, 2008

Please advise: Doing online courses for teachers in 2.0 apps

Greetings: I direct The Heritage Institute a program of continuing education for teachers located in the Northwest, but with distance educ…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Jun 25, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service