All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning for Elementary Tech Teachers

I just wanted to let people know that I've started a ning for elementary tech teachers. Teachers that teach in a lab or facilitate integrat…

Started by Nedra

3 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Brian

Links to Support Services in NING

Background : Site to support parents of students at a university. The amount of links will be large. I need an area to house all of these o…

Started by Matt Long

8 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Todd Finley

Threaded Discussion

I'm trying to find the right tool for an online book discussion for kids. I set up a blog and it looks fine. It would work fine if I didn't…

Started by Nancy Bosch

41 Sep 7, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

New "Ning in Education" Network Starting

In the months since I started Classroom 2.0, I have come to appreciate social networking as a tool for education. Our Classroom 2.0 network…

Started by Steve Hargadon

2 Aug 24, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Private Ning Groups

I want to create a Ning group for colleagues. Excuse my ignorance but I have these questions... Can there be groups where members require…

Started by Mathew Needleman

2 Aug 23, 2007
Reply by Mathew Needleman

Translating and Customizing Ning

I've just spent a very intensive 3 days translating Ning to Hebrew, so that hopefully I will be able to use it in school. It's more or less…

Started by SusanTsairi

3 Aug 16, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Audio Interview with Ning Co-founder Marc Andreessen

From my EdTechLive.com interview series: It's hard for me to imagine someone more interesting to interview than Marc Andreessen. Marc was…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Jul 10, 2007

What I would like to see on Ning

I have been using Ning for the past few weeks or so. The only tool that I use is this one, the forums. I have been playing with the Chatter…

Started by Christopher Potter

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Organizing Forums

I'm a little frustrated with the Ning forum format. Someone just posted something smart about organizing forums, and I read it in my RSS fe…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

10 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by nlowell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service