All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follow or Stop Following

It's me again...at the bottom of discussion posts, there is a place to indicate Follow or Stop Following. How do I get that in my ning for…

Started by Deanna

1 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Karen

High School Faculty/Staff Ning

This year we started a faculty/staff wiki for PD and communication purposes. I have been assigned to switch the school from the wiki site t…

Started by Gene Carboni

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by thebyrditlady

Building a Social Class Website, Looking for Feedback

I'm trying to build a more social class website with Ning. I wrote a blog post about it here with more details on accessing it the kind of…

Started by Chris Fritz

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Aparna Vashisht

Formatting my Ning page

I am trying to format a Ning Network for Teachers at our school and want to know if someone can help me eliminate the description from my f…

Started by Christina McKinnis

0 Jun 17, 2009

Central hub for school sites

I am sure this has been discussed around here, but I am a bit lost and well, that is the point. My school is a small high school community…

Started by Ann Magyar

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

cool example of using a ning in a school project

Thought I'd share this link with you guys to show a really cool way in which teachers from various countries are collaborating via a ning t…

Started by Joanna

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Heidi Beezley

VidSnacks Video Networking site

I would like to invite everyone to a new network: VidSnacks Video content creation for students and teachers. This site is designed to he…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

using Ning for my own class

I'm trying to set up a class Ning account (just private for group work) and wondered how you change the default Google ads down the right h…

Started by Rebecca

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Craig

How do you ning or wiki in the classroom?

I am particularly interested in anyone's experiences with wikis (what's the best one?) and nings in the classroom. I am wondering about saf…

Started by Barbara

11 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Barbara

Intro to Web 2.0 Technology

I'm in the process of setting up a professional development class for my teachers introducing Web 2.0 technology such as wikis, blogs, ning…

Started by Gerry

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service