All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

Designing a new school

The school I am currently at is going to be building a new purpose built school in three years time. We have just selected the architects t…

Started by Andy Birch

8 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

What do you think is a cool or unique use of Google for the classroom?

I'm looking to do something new, any ideas?

Started by Alice Keeler

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alice Keeler

If you could capture and graph data from the web...

What data would you capture and graph? The Public Learning Media Labs ( http://www.plml.org, that's us ) is building a free application en…

Started by Dave Crusoe

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Laura Deisley

Classroom 2.0 features

Hello 2.0 users, I am a Acadia University Education Student. For any of you who have no idea where acadia university is it is in Nova Scoti…

Started by David MacNutt

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Greg from LessonGateway.com

What's your new year's resolution?

Hi,friends, new year 2010 is around the corner, what your new year's resolution? My mom ask me to make resolution for the coming 2012 as us…

Started by cherry Green

0 Dec 24, 2009

New Literacies Institute, Sumer 2009

The Internet and other Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) have redefined learning and literacy in the 21st century. How shou…

Started by John Lee

0 Feb 2, 2009

College Internship Abroad

Are you interested in an internship abroad? or still looking where to study abroad? Study in New Zealand provides relevant information on s…

Started by studynz2008

0 Oct 8, 2008

Emerging Technology and what's on the Horizon

Time for some blatant solicitation of feedback here. I'm in the process of formulating a plan to present at an upcoming conference in Feb o…

Started by Tim Owens

4 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Rich White

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service