All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who introduced you to "The Network"?

Just a quick poll. Who would you give credit to for introducing you to "The Network"? (Yes, I know the question is vague, deliberately so)

Started by teach42

13 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Jo Cochran

Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

Hi all, I've been heavily researching and learning all about web 2.0/social networking in education for a couple of weeks now and it seems…

Started by David Levesque

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

brain cells and networking

Here's an article to check out: "Brain Cells, Doing Their Job With Some Neighborly Help" By BENEDICT CAREY December 25, 2007, New York Tim…

Started by Connie Weber

2 Dec 26, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

Call for participants in Internet Safety Collaborative Project

http://protecht.wikispaces.com/ Purpose: Clearly, technology is drastically transforming our lives. With all of the good that technology…

Started by Scott Meech

0 Dec 3, 2007

What is Classroom 2.0?

I had the privilege of interviewing Steve Hargadon for an episode of T4 Tips Podcasts. In the interview, we discussed social networking and…

Started by Darren Draper

5 Oct 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

school in Maine looking for school to challenge in an environmental project

The Village School in Maine (a grade 3-5 school with about 675) is currently building their part of the planetfesto.org virtual ribbon--a s…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Oct 16, 2007

Social Networking research studies

I am doing a literature review on scholarly research related to learning outcomes in social network contexts. So far, the quest is rather…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Oct 2, 2007

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

Social Networking about Books!

Library Thing is a great site for book lovers to come together in a social network environment. You can catalog your own library, chat abou…

Started by Meg Ormiston

3 May 16, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service