All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Target Tech in Texas Grant

Greetings from West Texas. I wanted to let you be aware of a (hopefully) cool experience that I hope some of you can help with. In late Se…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Oct 27, 2009

Needed - Companies with Facebook Pages for kids/teens

Good morning, I am working on a presentation on social media for business and the client has an audience of young girls and teens. Do you…

Started by Africa Hands

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Africa Hands

Facebook On Its Way to Being A Social Superpower / Facebook Acquires FriendFeed (Social Network Aggregator)

1. Google News: Facebook http://news.google.com/news/search?ned=us&hl=en&q=facebook Google Trends: Wiki, Blog, Skype, Facebook, Tw…

Started by James O'Reilly

0 Aug 16, 2009

Social Networking in Libraries and Education

As part of a class I am currently taking, I am looking into social networking and education. What role does social networking play in educa…

Started by Kelly Reierson

0 Jul 30, 2009

The One Comment A Day Project Launches at iTeach

After my last post on discovering your Personal Learner’s Network (PLN), I had a brief epiphany. This vision came in from simply adding…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jul 13, 2009

Discover your Personal Learner's Network (PLN)

One of the best things I did last school year was create and enhance my Personal Learner’s Network or PLN (as we, “in the know” say). At…

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Philip "Brad" Woolley

Social Networking Addiction - Is it becoming a disease?

Seems like kids these days are glued to their cell phones, and if they're not, they're preoccupied with online social networks. There is no…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Jun 9, 2009

Central hub for school sites

I am sure this has been discussed around here, but I am a bit lost and well, that is the point. My school is a small high school community…

Started by Ann Magyar

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Introducing Teachers to Social Networking

I will be leading a brief introduction to social networking in education workshop later this afternoon and would love some feedback. What d…

Started by Dan Serrato

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Facebook for Literature and History!

In a follow up to my post on “Why is Everyone So Afraid of Social Networking” I felt that it was necessary to portray some of the positive…

0 May 22, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service