All Discussions Tagged 'music' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web2.0 and Learning Music

Anyone using Web2.0 to learn about, create music? Any music education teachers out there with blogs or sites that we should know about?

Started by Andrew

25 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew

digital piano

Does anyone know where we can find an inexpensive digital piano. We're NOT needing a keyboard, but rather, a full-sized, 88-key, digital pi…

Started by Ginger Lewman

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Elsa Casey

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Web 2.0 in the Creative Arts

As a user of web 2.0 in my English classes, I have now have the role of assisting my school's Creative Arts department with the integration…

Started by Chris McKenzie

0 Oct 19, 2009

Seeking Examples of K-12 Fine Arts Gifted & Talented programs

We have a new curriculum coordinator/GT person in our district, and a mandate from the state that we create some kind of GT proposal for th…

Started by Sarah Sutter

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Michele Harrelson

Four innovative technologies changing the way teachers, students and parents better connect

Please see this Austin Statesman article profiling new technologies. http://budurl.com/wkct Thrilled VolunteerSpot is on the list -- helpin…

Started by Karen B

0 Sep 19, 2009

Podcast with students: where can I find.....

Where can I find good, podcast safe music downloads that are simply instrumental? I am starting a podcast club at my school and am looking…

Started by Bobby

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Kev

Video too large

I made a video (AVI) for a class of mine last year. I had these kids for two years and the video is a slideshow with music of our time toge…

Started by Lisa Williams

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Judith

Why children Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies?

Eating fruits and vegetables is part of a healthy diet for both children and adults. Finding creative ways to encourage fruits and vegetabl…

Started by John Khan

0 Apr 6, 2009

Creating Poetry and Music

I am teaching a poetry unit to my seventh graders and to keep them engaged and interested we are using song lyrics as poems and identifying…

Started by Doug Walker

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service