All Discussions Tagged 'multimedia' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free online, peer-driven PD

I am writing to let everyone know about the new School of Ed at P2PU.   This is a pilot program offering seven free PD courses for K-12 foc…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Aug 30, 2011

Science Fiction Film segue for Environmental Science Unit Lesson

Hi everyone!I'm hoping that some of you may have already heard about futurestates.tv.  If you haven't, I would encourage you to visit the w…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

As part of a research project, I put together a short lesson plan in Moodle deployed as a SCORM package. The purpose of this prototype is t…

Started by Sean Healy

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

Does Multimedia really facilitate students' learning?

Hi Everyone, I'm doing a masters course in education, and for one of my subjects, I need to answer this question and "prove it", provide ex…

Started by Vivian Mat

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Vivian Mat

Feedback on a recently launched Web 2.0 authoring and communications solution for web and mobile

I am posting to introduce myself and company, Koollage, and to request feedback as we work towards refining existing features of our site a…

Started by Geetha Murali

0 Oct 29, 2008

Incorporating Video

I will be working on an interesting multimedia presentation and I was wondering if anyone knows of some copyright friendly sites that would…

Started by Chris Clementi

9 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Brian

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service