All Discussions Tagged 'moodle' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moddle in the math classroom

I have been hearing a buch about Moodle and have started to do a bit of research on it. I am getting a lot of positive feedback on using Mo…

Started by David Cox

12 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Larmour

JFYNetWorks and Standards Aligned Resources

If anyone is interested in being signed up for our moodle site please contact me. I will need your name, email, city, state, and school and…

Started by Ryan Camire

0 Oct 19, 2009

Central hub for school sites

I am sure this has been discussed around here, but I am a bit lost and well, that is the point. My school is a small high school community…

Started by Ann Magyar

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Sign In/Out Platform

Members, I will be taking on a new teaching position in the Fall. I will be facilitating the Content Mastery Center (CMC) at the local hig…

Started by Eternity Online Tutoring

0 May 29, 2009

Teaching teachers to teach online with Moodle

I will be developing a class this summer to teach my teachers how to teach online using moodle. We meet f2f one day, have 4 weeks of online…

Started by JenH

0 May 13, 2009

Moodle or a Social Network?

I am a high school student and I am comparing and contrasting Moodle and a social network I created on Ning. The Social Network I created i…

Started by Skye

12 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by English Teacher

Share your Moodle Ideas...

What do you get when you combine podcasts and screencasts made with Camtasia Studio, a Flip video camera, and Moodle? Watch and see... I…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Mar 16, 2009

Hiddenguru.com Effort to create an equivalent of the Open Course World using moodle.

Though it was expected that education is the aspect that internet is capable of revolutionizing but it didn't happen so. Its very hard to d…

Started by Sanjib Kumar Parida

0 Jan 15, 2009

Comparing eCompanion, Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn and others

Hi, I have been using Moodle on my own server this semester, but my school is going over to eCompanion. I assume it has similar features. I…

Started by Bill Mead

7 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Harriet

Moodle for elementary students - does it work???

I am wondering if anyone has found Moodle a worthwhile and easy to use tool with elementary students - in particular grade 5. I see it bein…

Started by Ben Grundy

9 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service