All Discussions Tagged 'money' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

buy high quality banknotes(collinscohen83@gmail.com)and s.s.d chemicals

we are the best producer of high quality counterfeit banknotes and ssd chemicals. we offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency…

Started by marcus hoeffmann

0 Dec 21, 2015

Online Math Teacher/Tutor Wanted!

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time math teacher/tutor to do synchronous, 1-on-1 online tutoring. Must be competent with all high scho…

Started by John Bovey

0 Dec 30, 2011

Ideas for Using Technology Grant Money for Classroom?

My district has encouraged teachers to apply for a district-funded $500 grant. Any suggestions for a technology piece or program that I mig…

Started by Melissa Johnston

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Mary E Meisinger

Technology Grants

As many of you know, Perkin's funding for this next school year has been cut.  This grant means a great deal to my organization and I'm sur…

Started by DEPCO, LLC

0 May 2, 2011

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Selling Ads on Tests?

Yes, you did read that correctly. "Rather than reach deeper into their own pockets, a few creative educators are waging grassroots fundrais…

Started by Liz Kuhns

0 Mar 18, 2009

How Obama's Stimulus Package will Affect Your Ed Tech Budget

Free webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/503202987

Started by isi_techgirl

0 Jan 20, 2009

What do you do about Facebook disabling my account?

Hi everyone, I am a theater teacher and founder of a company. I use Facebook to promote my business in Chicago. I wanted to know if anyone…

Started by Sydney

0 Jan 12, 2009

What are the Opportunities in Online Teaching ? Can teachers earn by tutoring online

Online Education offers multiple opportunities that can be availed as Entrepreneur or as Online Instructor. Listed below are the broad cat…

Started by bindu g

4 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by bindu g

Understanding Economical crisis... understanding Money

As all of you curious people, I gave some attention to the news and although I globally got understand what created that financial, I got t…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Nov 4, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service