All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you the handle risks associated with protable technologies

In light of some incidents I've heard about, I'm wondering how people/schools address risks associated with portable technologies. Check ou…

Started by Chuck

0 Nov 20, 2009

Is Your School ready for Mobile Web 2.0?

Mobile Web 2.0 in Your School? The need for a free and operator independent Universal Mobile School platform that makes it easy to communi…

Started by Bempa

0 Nov 8, 2009

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Posting photos directly from phone to blog.

Anyone know of a good blog service that has this feature (that works)? I tried on blogger.com but it doesn't seem to work. I need to have s…

Started by Louis Mazza

3 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Da-Ib

Feedback on a recently launched Web 2.0 authoring and communications solution for web and mobile

I am posting to introduce myself and company, Koollage, and to request feedback as we work towards refining existing features of our site a…

Started by Geetha Murali

0 Oct 29, 2008

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

What software can you use to push presentations and quizzes to Blackberry?

Has any one pushed presentations and quizzes to Blackberries? I was just given a project that I'm not too familiar with and I need all the…

Started by Cynthia Medina

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Ron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service