All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Middle School Field Day

I am looking for ideas for a middle school (6th-8th grade) field day. All ideas are welcomed and greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Started by Darrell Graham

11 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Kstone

Grade 7 & 8 Students

Hi there, 2nd year blogging and using technology in the classroom with my kids. We're looking for classrooms to blog with and perhaps work…

Started by Mr. d

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

I am a Middle School Science teacher in a rather rural community. I would love to start using some of the things that 2.0 has to offer but…

Started by David

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

NEED ADVICE FOR TECHNOLOGY MAGNET CURRICULUM

I have been hired by Donnie Bickham Middle School in Caddo Parish School Disctrict in Louisiana. The principal is wanting to make the schoo…

Started by Leighton Allen

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Dale Ferrario

Anyone with experience/advice on using a class scribe to post to class wiki?

I teach seventh grade science (biology) at a school that supports technology strongly. As I read through the various postings, I start brai…

Started by Martha Lipold

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Kev

The Wonderful World of Cabri - A Video using the geometrical program Cabri

I'm a math teacher in middle school, in Florence (Italy). This year I've been using the dynamic geometrical program Cabri with 11-years ol…

Started by Maria Carla Palmeri

0 May 26, 2009

Podcasts in the Classroom

I was wanting to brainstorm uses of Podcast such as Grammar Girl in the classroom. I'm looking for assignment ideas, anything that would he…

Started by Vicki White

0 May 19, 2009

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

Online math curriculum

In my school we teach math in grades 5-8 as a multigraded, performance based class. We pretest each topic we want to teach and then divide…

Started by doug mahoney

7 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by doug mahoney

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service