All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

One of my teachers would like to collaborate with another middle school Social Studies teacher from NC to see how they are using technolgog…

Started by Kimberly Farmer

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

Google Earth + Explorers

In the past I've had kids draw maps of exploration routes (Magellan, Balboa, etc). I know I can have the kids do this using Google Earth, I…

Started by Dan

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by paula webb

iPad responses needed ASAP

Hi folks, I work in Chicago Public Schools for a grant project and we were considering a late stage purchase of netbook/laptops for some of…

Started by Rob Residori

7 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Martin Fourie

American History for 8th graders

Well, we have a newly adopted textbook that has turned out to be....boring. Does anyone have any great ideas or units for 8th grade America…

Started by Jennie

28 May 1, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Looking for international Skype partners

As a whole school, we are studying various parts of the globe in Social Studies for the next two months. Each grade has a different contine…

Started by Bernadette Roche

1 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Andy Birch

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

Social Networking in Middle Years Maths and Science classes

Does anyone have any links to research about social networking (blogs, wikis, nings, My Space, Facebook etc) to enhance learning in Maths a…

Started by Britt Gow

11 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Catherine Laguna

Blogging in Middle School

Being a member of classroom 2.0 shows that I believe in true collaboration. With that in mind, I would love to get my 6th and 7th grade stu…

Started by shegstrom

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

Butterflies in Space--Download the complete free teacher guide.

On November 16, 2009, Painted Lady butterflies will fly aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis to the International Space Station (ISS). The butterf…

Started by Deanne Erdmann

0 Nov 9, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service