All Discussions Tagged 'microsoft' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft Office

I had a conversation with a teacher today about how to teach students the 'basic skills' of the Microsoft suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Access).…

Started by Francine Safdeye

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Lynne Bailey

Technology Literacy

This is going to be my second year teaching. I worked in software for a decade before becoming a teacher so I'm technology literate and hav…

Started by Eric Henry

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mark McBride

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Google apps

For those of use using -- or considering using -- Google apps in the classroom, what do you think of this recent (6/30/08) opinion: "Anyone…

Started by Jeff Johnson

9 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Melissa Benson

Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0

Anyone out there using Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0? I'm "old school" right now, still using my FrontPage03 and need to upgrade. This looks…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 24, 2008

Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

On Friday April 11 at 9:30am (PST), join LD Live! host Melinda Pongrey, Educational Consultant, and members of the HP education group. The…

Started by Jack Olmsted

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service