All Discussions Tagged 'math' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math Collaboration

I am a 6th-8th (10-13 yrs old) Grade Math Teacher in NYC. I am looking to work on some group projects with other classes. Would like to inc…

Started by Brian Licata

8 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Holly Pope

Revised "Investigations" for Elementary Math

My district has decided to purchase the revised "Investigations" elementary math program. We have been using the previous edition. I'm wond…

Started by Sally P.

3 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Holly Pope

K-2 Math Programs for RTI

I have a few teachers that are looking for Math programs for younger students. We currently are aware of Castle Learning, Fastt Math, and G…

Started by Carmalita Bieniek

8 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Holly Pope

Pi Day 2009

I was looking for ideas and/or collaborations for Pi Day this year. I teach 9th grade Geometry Honors. I was thinking of having the student…

Started by Elizabeth Spiegel

5 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lawler

Math Survey

My 9-10 yrs olds are learning how to make surveys and use frequency charts, looking for some help with the population. Below is the voiceth…

Started by Brian Licata

0 Nov 19, 2009

Math Collaboration

I am a 6th-8th (10-13 yrs old) Grade Math Teacher in NYC. I am looking to work on some group projects with other classes. Would like to inc…

Started by Brian Licata

0 Nov 11, 2009

Our Classroom 2.0 - The Lenape Regional High School Version

Based on a lot of what we have read here and research of our own, we have developed two Classroom 2.0 pilots that we are running this year…

Started by Keith

10 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

Moddle in the math classroom

I have been hearing a buch about Moodle and have started to do a bit of research on it. I am getting a lot of positive feedback on using Mo…

Started by David Cox

12 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Larmour

ST Math

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with ST Math from the MIND Research group. I would be really interested in hearing about how it ha…

Started by KAlexander

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Alex Montanari

Creating a Business Math Course from Scratch

I teach at a vocational high school. We are looking to offer a business math course next year that would teach our seniors: personal finan…

Started by Joanna Phillips

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Kauffmann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service