All Discussions Tagged 'management' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student Generated e-Content and Records Management

I was wondering if any classroom 2.0 members have implemented records management policies and procedures to handle student generated digita…

Started by Meg H

0 Aug 3, 2009

Too Much Text

Yesterday the New York Times released a piece titled, “Texting May Be Taking a Toll” written by Katie Hafner. I pondered the title and not…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

13 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Project Management Software

We will begin a revision of our math course of study soon and I'm looking for a "space" where our teachers can work collaboratively, 24/7.…

Started by Cary Harrod

14 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Tony Richardson

Unacceptable and ineffective ways of dealing with discipline problems

i'm kris lianne del rosario, second year collge from university of santo tomas here in the philippines. Unacceptable and ineffective ways…

Started by Kris del rosario

5 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Kev

The Inner Wealth Initiative

I am in a book study group of K-5 educators who are reading The Inner Wealth Initiative by Tom Grove, Howard Glasser and Melissa Block. We…

Started by Earlyne Mullen

0 Feb 20, 2009

What is the best way to put your lesson plans online?

I was searching for influential artists in history today and came across: http://www.lessonplanet.com/ Just curious how others do it or th…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Comparing eCompanion, Moodle, Blackboard, Desire2Learn and others

Hi, I have been using Moodle on my own server this semester, but my school is going over to eCompanion. I assume it has similar features. I…

Started by Bill Mead

7 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Harriet

GoCourse LMS

Hi Folks, Has anyone used GoCourse? http://www.infinotes.com/GoCourse.aspx Would you be willing to write a review?

Started by Gregory Louie

1 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Kristin Bird

Curriki! The resource management solution to complement Ning?

Also posted in education.ning.com I came across Curriki. Could this be the online tool to add the content/resource management side to an o…

Started by MarcelB

0 Oct 25, 2008

Are you ready for some powerschool?

Hi I just posted this YouTube video on my Blog in the Maze and thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with "Power School"? It lo…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Aug 19, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service