All Discussions Tagged 'links' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

I'm teach English and I'm wondering what websites / tools / applications are MOST being used by ESL / EFL teachers on the web.  I'd like t…

Started by ddeubel

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

How can I link to word documents on my blog?

Hi all, I'm using Blogger as the platform for my class blogs this semester and I would like to link to course documents (mostly word docs)…

Started by Bryan Jeffreys

13 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Aya Khal

Links Page Ideas

Hi All. We are currently using iWeb at our school to get all teachers to create a class homepage. I am collaborating on a follow up PD with…

Started by Katie Muhtaris

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Link Request: SOS Project

Hi, As you might have heard summer school has been canceled in Los Angeles for Grades K-8. A little research reveals we're not the only sc…

Started by Mark Marino

1 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mark Marino

Earth Day Tech Ideas-Please share!

What are you doing technology-wise for Earth Day with your classes? Got any great ideas? Post 'em here! My class and I have explored sever…

Started by Betsy Basom

17 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Links to Support Services in NING

Background : Site to support parents of students at a university. The amount of links will be large. I need an area to house all of these o…

Started by Matt Long

8 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Todd Finley

Site: Web 2.0 for the Classroom Teacher

Since I've only been here a couple of weeks, this may not be news to you, but I found this site really interesting. It's called Web 2.0 for…

Started by Richard

0 May 9, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service