All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Search Curriculum

Here's a link to a project that I worked on with Kathleen Ferenz and Chery Davis, Google Certified Teachers extraordinaire. It's based on G…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 1, 2009

Teaching Innovation

The item quoted below was recently posted on the Blog at http://www.HighSchoolMath.Blogspot.com . " About a year ago, a nice teacher in ou…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Mar 15, 2009

Use of Web 2.0 in UK schools?

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who teaches in the UK and uses any of the internet 'collaborative' applications in their te…

Started by Kit Logan

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

50 Activities for Any Content Area (almost)

My friend kev (also a 2.0er) and I have created over 50 activities that are outside the box and pretty interesting (creative line art, invi…

Started by Chris Woodside

14 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by K. L. Evans

Sometimes we just need an instant lesson! Where do you find yours?

As a computer teacher I am often met by a classroom teacher dropping her kids off for class by a statement similar to,"We are studying Ro…

Started by Kelley Irish

7 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

Lets share on-line media rich lessons

I have several collaborative plans on my wiki site at http://computerkiddoswiki.pbwiki.com If you post your lessons for your classes to wor…

Started by Kelley Irish

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

Toys an Electronic Games in Education

I believe students can bring toys and electronic games to schools because they help students to feel better and if the teacher is creative,…

Started by pgarcia1

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

Beginning with Laptops

Our school district is going to be rolling out laptops to High School students the end of October. I am looking for any ideas on activities…

Started by Julie Leach

9 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service