All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Cheat Sheets' for free lesson plans from Google

'Did you know that Google offers a sortable library of lesson plans [including by age of student] that are free to download and use? It’s p…

Started by Sandra E. Thompson

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Gregory Reynolds

Mini video lessons lead to an effective differentiation model.

Mr. Thomas McLaughlin New Hope Solebury High School  Presenting From   Levittown PA Language in Which You Will Present:  English Target Aud…

Started by Thomas McLaughlin

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Thomas McLaughlin

EU project simple Web2.0 for educators – Web2.0ERC

Also in German below:   Web2.0ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is an European Union education project to help educators who find ICT and Web2.…

Started by Joel Josephson

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Joel Josephson

Lesson ideas for geography, fourth grade

Hi, I'm new to Classroom 2.0 and I look forward to connecting here with other educators.  I became connected to this site after spending a…

Started by Connie Warner

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Warner

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

Looking for oool Ideas for Using Ning in the Classroom

I started using Ning last year with my 8th grades..we personalised our homepages, added a few apps, watched a video and posted replies to i…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

Australis geography lesson Grade 2

Hi everyone! Our kids are learning about the aborigines and animals of Australia. Any lesson plans integrated with technology you can recom…

Started by MsLisaKate

0 Feb 1, 2010

Are your teachers sharing and collaborating on Web based lessons? Feedback for a book.

Does your school have a central repository of lessons? This is not only a collaboration issue but also an issue of the school retaining the…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 9, 2009

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Teaching Recipes

I'd like to let other teachers know about a web 2.0, free site I created so teachers can share lesson recipes. Teaching Recipes. It is m…

Started by ddeubel

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Valerie Burton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service