All Discussions Tagged 'leadership' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Participants needed for a study on motivation among urban school teachers...

Doctoral student is looking for participants for a study on motivation among urban teachers. The participation will consist of a one-hour i…

Started by Jacek Polubiec

1 May 16, 2014
Reply by Jacek Polubiec

21 Touches

We depend upon the fine products, services and information that we obtain from reputable vendors and manufacturers -- we depend upon them…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Mar 28, 2011

leadership: where is it to be found in the schools?

Hi All, Just thinking of different notions of leadership in education. One of the models is top-down, with leadership emanating from the a…

Started by Connie Weber

32 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Darla Taylor Miner

Innovation and Change: Why Bother?

This week, Joe Schuch shares some observations rooted in the process for change implemented at UNC. It concludes with a few simple steps t…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Feb 22, 2010

Leadership class

I'm using Maxwell's book "21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" to teach this class to seniors. Anyone else used this book as a resource. I'm…

Started by Gerry

0 Aug 16, 2009

Create, Collaborate, Communicate: Empowering Students With 21st Century Skills

I recently provided a "Spotlight" Session at FETC on "Empowering the Educational Leader"....T.H.E. Journal provided a summary of the sessio…

Started by Howie DiBlasi

0 Feb 18, 2009

ED21 UnConference (Online)- 21st Century Learning, Teaching, and Leadership (2/21/09)

Greetings Everyone! Join a group of catalysts on February 21, 2009 from 8:00-12:00 (PST) @ www.ed21online.com . Online registration option…

Started by C. Garibaldi

0 Feb 13, 2009

Principles for Principals

Our institution (a large Further Education college in the UK) has a new principal, who sent out her first 'weekly update'. A Word doc attac…

Started by pete whitfield

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Norman Maynard

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service